Module 3 The Power of Your Mind
This is a record of my experience after studying the lessons and participating in the exercise contained in module 3 of the 10 part Silva Life System course.
“There is no need for you to ever have a restless night after you have learned the Sleep Control technique.” ~ Laura Silva
Lesson 1 – Sleep Management (Duration 13:17)
Lesson 2 – The Best Tool for Successful Meditations (Duration 07:28)
Lesson 3 – The Five Step Method for Problem Solving (Duration 06:24)
Lesson 4 – Solving Problems Through Dreams (Duration 14:43)
Lesson 5 – Mental Exercise (Duration 25:01)
Lecture (key points)
- This module contains information that will teach you how to harness the power of your mind.
- You have the power to silence the mental chatter that keeps you awake when you want to go to sleep.
- You have the power to program your mind to wake you up at a specific time without an alarm clock.
- You have the power to energize yourself when you are feeling drowsy.
- You have the power to generate, remember, and understand a dream that contains information for solving a problem.
Review short, medium, and long term goals;
This module contains a 25 minute mental exercise that will program the following formula techniques into your subconcious mind:
- The Sleep Control Technique allows you to quickly and easily silence the mental chatter and allow you to fall asleep naturally
- The Clock Technique allows you to wake you up at a specific time without an alarm clock
- The Awake Control Technique allows you to energize yourself when you are feeling drowsy
- The Dream Control Technique allows you to generate, remember, and understand a dream that contains information for solving a problem
Thank You Silva Life! As a result of the “sleep control technique” I have been able to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. It is so weird (in a good way); I know I’m about to fall asleep because I lose track of my number count and then I try to pick up where I left off but I lose track again and next thing you know I’m counting Z’s. It reminds me of the time I was anesthetized before knee surgery. You feel yourself losing conscious awareness fairly quickly, but with no dangerous drugs! And when I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom (or whatever), when I get back in bed, I start the sleep control technique and I’m fast asleep again. Before the Silva method I’d lay awake for hours wondering if I’d get enough sleep before the alarm went off. Speaking of alarms, tonight I try the clock technique.
Also, the Five Step Problem Solving lesson is amazing. It can be applied to ANY situation. Here’s an example of it being used to get rid of a headache;
The Silva Life System; Headache Control
Dave is about to pop a few pills to relieve a headache. His wife suggests he try the headache control technique that they learned in the Silva Life System.
Dave agrees it’s worth a try and he enters his level using the three-two-one method that was also learned in the Silva Life System.
“three, two, one…I have a headache; I feel a headache; I don’t want to have a headache; I don’t want to feel a headache.”
“I am going to count from one to five and at the count of five, I will open my eyes, be wide awake, feeling fine and in perfect health. I will then have no headache. I will then feel no headache.”
“One, two, three…At the count of five, I will open my eyes, be wide awake, feeling fine and in perfect health; I will then have no discomfort. I will then feel no discomfort.”
“…four, five! I am wide awake, feeling fine and healthy. I have no discomfort in my head. I feel no discomfort in my head.”
Dave realizes after a minute that his headache is gone. He pumps his fist in the air, hugs his wife and mentally projects a hug to all the folks at Silva International.
What you see here is a dramatization of the 5 step problem solving or goal attaining process taught in the Silva Life System. The five steps are:
1. Recognize the existing situation.
2. Establish your goal.
3. Specify what you are going to do to reach your goal.
4. Take the necessary action to reach your goal.
5. Claim your results, your reward.
The key to success with this 3. 2. 1 technique is your ability to go to level (a relaxed state of mind). This can be achieved by mastering the Silva Centering Exercise contained in this video (the actual exercise begins at the 4:28 mark).
Question of the day: Do you believe in the power of the mind? Leave your answer in the comment section below…and thanks for stopping by!
- Baby Boomer Retirement Concerns
- FREE Internet Marketing Course
- Habits of the Rich
- How to Get First Page Ranking
- Make Money as a Teacher
- Make Money From Home
- Make More Money as a Doctor
- Make More Money as a Lifeguard
- Make More Money as a Nurse
- Make More Money as a Security Guard
- Make More Money as a Stay at Home Mom
- Wealthy Affiliate FAQ
- What’s it Like to Become Rich?
- Why MLM is Evil