Make More Money as a Nurse
I always thought nurses made a lot of money but then I did some research and I discovered that some nurses are well compensated while others are not.
For example, the average salary for an Emergency Room Nurse is $22,000 while the average salary for an Emergency Room RN is $72,000. That’s a big difference. So it’s obvious that if you want to make more money as a nurse you will have to do whatever is necessary to become a Registered Nurse.
The following charts will compare the average salaries for nurses and RNs for various job titles (source = www.indeed.com/salary):
So, if you want to make more money as a nurse, do some research and find out what you need to do to become a RN.
If, however, you’re sick and tired of being a nurse or you’re thinking about retirement…
You may want to consider starting an online business.
- Baby Boomer Retirement Concerns
- FREE Internet Marketing Course
- Habits of the Rich
- How to Get First Page Ranking
- Make Money as a Teacher
- Make Money From Home
- Make More Money as a Doctor
- Make More Money as a Lifeguard
- Make More Money as a Nurse
- Make More Money as a Security Guard
- Make More Money as a Stay at Home Mom
- Wealthy Affiliate FAQ
- What’s it Like to Become Rich?
- Why MLM is Evil