Make More Money as a Lifeguard
I remember when I was a summer camp lifeguard I didn’t make too much money but I was just a teenager living with my parents so it really didn’t matter all that much.
But many lifeguards are in their 20’s and 30’s and beyond and the money they earn has to pay the bills and put food on the table.
The following chart will compare the average salaries for lifeguards by various job titles (source = www.indeed.com/salary)
There are many benefits to being a lifeguard but because it’s not the highest paying career you have to sometimes wonder if there’s a way to make more money as a lifeguard.
Well you can think about going back to school and study for a higher paying career but if you’re dead set on being a lifeguard…
You may want to consider starting an online business.
- Baby Boomer Retirement Concerns
- FREE Internet Marketing Course
- Habits of the Rich
- How to Get First Page Ranking
- Make Money as a Teacher
- Make Money From Home
- Make More Money as a Doctor
- Make More Money as a Lifeguard
- Make More Money as a Nurse
- Make More Money as a Security Guard
- Make More Money as a Stay at Home Mom
- Wealthy Affiliate FAQ
- What’s it Like to Become Rich?
- Why MLM is Evil