Baby Boomer Retirement Concerns
Top Baby Boomer Retirement Concerns for 2019
This article will identify the top baby boomer retirement concerns and what you can do to ensure a comfortable retirement.
A major news magazine recently reported that many baby boomers approaching retirement have no choice but to move in with their kids due to a lack of savings;
“….there are now more than 51 million ‘multi-generational’ households in the U.S.” Time magazine
This is probably one of the biggest baby boomer retirement concerns.
Be honest, if you had a choice, would you rather spend time enjoying your retirement or watching Bebe’s kids all day?
“Twenty five percent of all middle-class Americans plan to work until they’re 80 because they don’t have enough money to retire.” CNNMoney.com
This is also one of the most talked about baby boomer retirement concerns. I don’t know very many people who want to work until they’re eighty.
Do you? And even if you WANT to work until you’re eighty there aren’t very many companies that will keep an employee until he or she is eighty years old (can you say “help I’ve fallen and I’m going to sue!”)?
“Almost half of all upper-class Americans fear that even if they do all the right things they still won’t have enough to retire comfortably.” CNBC
Are you looking for a back up plan to make sure you’ll have enough to retire?
“The average American has less than 10% of what they need to retire in savings.” Wells Fargo
Have you figured out how much more you’re going to need to take care of you and your loved ones during your retirement years? How long will it take to save that other 93%?
“Three in ten people in their sixties have saved less than $25,000 toward their retirement.” Wells Fargo
You’re not going to enjoy your retirement very long with just $25,000 in savings.
“The average 401(k) balance of our customers is a mere $71,500.” Fidelity
What if your 401(k) gets wiped out…again? What if you don’t even have a 401(k) or any type of pension or retirement savings account?
“Attention all baby boomers; if you currently make $100,000 per year you will will need at least $1.46 million to retire comfortably.” Retirement expert Aon Hewitt
Based on what you’re doing now will you have saved $1.46 million when you retire?
“You can expect to pay a professional financial planner between $150 and $300 per hour to manage your money.” CNNMoney
If you have any of the baby boomer retirement concerns in this article, it is very unlikely that you would pay someone to manage your money. But wouldn’t be nice if you could afford it or know how to manage it yourself?
In light of all this bad news you might be thinking it’s too late to do anything to minimize your baby boomer retirement concerns. But before you tell Bebe that you’re moving in, let me share with you the good news…
It is never to late to set a new goal or to envision a brighter future.
One way is to start your own internet business
Did you know that starting your own internet business is one of the the easiest, fastest and cheapest ways to ensure a lifetime of financial stability for you and your family?
You might have trouble accepting this because you’ve already tried and failed to a find a legitimate opportunity online (maybe multiple times).
You may have given up on starting an online business because of all the money you’ve spent on scams, empty promises and shabby products online.
Like this one – Better living Global Marketing
Or this one – Lucrazon
Or this one – Empower Network
You may have even fallen victim to the myriad of online MLM and Network Marketing schemes.
OK, not all MLM companies are bad, but many are down right EVIL…
My mission is to help YOU get started down the right path to Online Business Success.
OK, let’s shed some light on what you need to start a successful internet business.
The first thing you need to do to achieve online success is to figure out what is preventing you from achieving success.
Is it fear? Are you afraid of failing? Are you afraid of trying something new because you think you won’t understand it?
Or is it because just about everything you’ve tried has been a scam?
If it’s because of all the scams you’ve been exposed to then I promise to point you in the direction of legitimate and ethical opportunities on the internet.
There are 3 things that are required to build a successful internet business;
1. You Need a Website. You must have your own website. It is nearly impossible to achieve long term success if the website you’re using belongs to someone else. If it doesn’t belong to you, you may not own the content you created. For example, I’ve written hundreds of blogs on the Empower Network and Posterous. I quit EN and Posterous went out of business. All of the blog posts are gone forever (well not really…if you were to click a link that is associated with any of them you’ll be directed to an error message or some other broken link message…this is like having an abandoned home or broken down car on the Cross Bronx Expressway. Google doesn’t like this and I’m sure if you’re a property owner you understand…your website has “equity” and you want the value of that property to go up). If the website owner disappears for some reason then your online business disappears as well. There’s no reason for you NOT to have your own website. We make it easy to build a website of your own (you can have your own site running in just a few minutes from now). Best of all it won’t cost you a dime.
2. You Need Training. Successful online business owners are always learning and practicing. We provide an abundance of free training tools along with a model that will allow you to practice everything that you learn. Check out my Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp Training Review.
3. You Need Support. Nothing is as frustrating as getting stuck–nothing except not having a support team to help you get unstuck. We have a community of over 10,000 users available to provide free live chat support 24/7.
Here’s an example of someone who was obviously frustrated over a few technical details getting quick help from a one of the friendly and knowledgeable folks in the WA community;
This not some limited time only free offer. You can use our products and services for free for a week, for a month, for a year, or for the rest of your life.
If you have any of these baby boomer retirement concerns you owe it to yourself and your family to take a look at this incredible opportunity.
Here’s what you’ll get as a free member (remember these are the 3 things you need for online success):
You’ll Get 2 Free Websites
- These are fully functional WordPress sites designed to rank well on Google
- They are optimized specifically to get traffic which is the key to making money online
You’ll Get an Abundance of Free Training
- You Get Free Online Marketing Video Classes
- You Get Free Online Marketing Tutorials
- You Get Free Online Marketing Courses
- Entire Online Marketing Classrooms for Free
You Get Free 24/7 Personal Help & Support
- You get personal help from me for free
- You get help from a community of thousands of users for free
- You get free 24/7 Live Chat support
- Participate in ongoing topical discussions for free
You get all this for free. No credit card required.
You will not find this level of training and support (for free) anywhere.
Thanks for stopping by.
If you have any questions or comments (or any baby boomer retirement concerns that I missed) leave them in the comment section below.
About the Author
P.S. One thing you want to keep in mind is that if you do decide to create a website (and I strongly encourage that you do) you will have to create content that will get traffic. That’s the only way to make money on the internet – you have to get traffic! The only way to get traffic is by creating compelling content. Content can be in the form of articles, videos, or static images (think memes). I prefer to use articles and images for my website. If you want to follow that path (and, again, I strongly encourage that you do), I’d like to offer you my FREE 2018 Article Writing Handbook that will help you write articles for your website.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll learn:
- How to Write a Great Topic Sentence
- How to Write Using the 3 Step Writing Process
- How to Write a 300 Word Article in an Hour
- How to Write a Clearly Written Article in 4 Easy Steps
- How to Develop Your Article Using Subtopic Sentences
- How to Motivate People to Read Your Article
- How to Write a Blog Post in Less Than 20 Minutes
- How to Write a Simple One Paragraph Article Part 1
- How to Write a Simple One Paragraph Article Part 2
- The Secret to Good Writing
- Baby Boomer Retirement Concerns
- FREE Internet Marketing Course
- Habits of the Rich
- How to Get First Page Ranking
- Make Money as a Teacher
- Make Money From Home
- Make More Money as a Doctor
- Make More Money as a Lifeguard
- Make More Money as a Nurse
- Make More Money as a Security Guard
- Make More Money as a Stay at Home Mom
- Wealthy Affiliate FAQ
- What’s it Like to Become Rich?
- Why MLM is Evil