This is the Seventh Article in the Silva Life System Reviews Series. This is a record of my experience after studying the lessons and participating in the exercise contained in module 7 of the 10 part Silva Life System course. I’m not going to get into the lesson details. I’m not going to get into the science, or lack thereof, behind the Silva Life System. I’m only going to share the results of the mental exercise. This is my own experience. You, of course, will only be convinced by your own experience.
“We cannot cause harm to others or create problems in the physical world with the use of mental energy alone. However, we can harm ourselves with our own thoughts.” ~ Laura Silva
Lesson 1 – Subjective Energies and Faith; Desire, Belief and Expectancy (Duration 08:24)
Lesson 2 – Ingredients for Successful Manifestations (Duration 11:17)
Lesson 3 – The Mirror of the Mind (Duration 12:53)
Lesson 4 – Working with Feedback (Duration 11:38)
Lesson 5 – Mental Exercise (Duration 19:04)
Key Points to Consider When Setting Goals:
- You gotta have faith!
- I want this or better than this!
- A problem when worked on becomes a project.
- What do you want to achieve?
- When do want to achieve it?
- Who’s going to be there to support you?
- How’s it going to make your life different and better?
- Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- You need to be sensitive to your feedback.
- Pray believing you have already received.
5 Things You Need to Achieve a Goal:
- DESIRE You have to have a burning desire about something if you want to have it.
- BELIEF You have to believe that it is something you can attain.
- EXPECTANCY You have to live your life as if it is something that you will eventually get if you work hard enough for it.
- ACTION You have to do the things that are necessary for you to get what you want.
- PERSISTENCE If it is what you truly want you can never quit.
Watch as Laura Silva explains how the Mirror of the Mind technique can help you achieve your goals;
I used the Mirror of the Mind technique two days ago seeking a new (and better) sales strategy for my home based business. This morning, an associate presented me with a brilliant new strartegy that we are implementing immediately. Thanks Silva Life! I also used it to find a new business partner; How to Find Your Perfect Business Partner (or Soul Mate). The main point here is that in order to be successful you have to have clearly defined goals and you need to take continuous and focused action to achieve your goals. I’m discovering that the best way to train yourself to do this is through meditation and the Silva Life System offers an effective and affordable (FREE) way of making meditation a part of your daily routine.
Have a question or comment? Leave it in the comment section below.
And thanks for stopping by!
As owner of a home based business you’re going to need a business website. Build a business website and let everyone know about your home based business. Get started today for FREE!
TagsAgent Alice Episodes article spinning avoiding scams create a jaaxy review create a jaaxy review on website CSR2 Review CSR Classics csr racing CSR Racing Classics CSR Racing International Tips CSR Racing Tips CSR Racing Update early retirement Empower Network fear of failure fear of public speaking fear of rejection goal setting happy retirement healthy retirement how to sell Amazon products how to write jaaxy review laura silva Make More Money manifesting meditation retire early retire healthy retire wealthy retire wisely scams silva life system silva method social media buttons social media icons socialoomph Talk Fusion Talk Fusion scam Ultimate Super Tips Wealthy Affiliate wealthy affiliate bootcamp Wealthy Affiliate bootcamp phase 2 Wealthy Affiliate Review wealthy retirement
- Dora Moore September 3, 2016
- How to Write an Article September 2, 2016
- CSR 2 Racing – How to Beat Tyler Shax from Shax Industries August 18, 2016
- How to Tune Your CSR2 Cars for Optimum Performance August 10, 2016
- CSR Racing International – How to Beat Yoshiro April 9, 2016
- CSR Racing International World Tour Tips – FXX K La Finale April 3, 2016
- How to Calculate How Much You Need to Retire Based on the Music You Like March 11, 2016
- Happy Valentines Day From CSR Racing February 14, 2016
- New CSR Racing Update December 15, 2015
- CSR Racing – The Thrill is Gone October 24, 2015