It’s no secret that a lot of teachers are underpaid so I thought it might be helpful to show you the average salaries for teachers by job title. This may help you decide what to do if you want to make more money as a teacher.
For example, the average salary for a Music/Dance/Art Teacher is $24,000 while the average salary for an Elementary Math Tutor/Teacher is $55,000. That’s a big difference. So it’s obvious that if you want to make more money as a teacher you will have to do whatever is necessary to become a teacher with an advanced degree and/or specialty.
The following charts will compare the average salaries for teachers for various job titles (source = www.indeed.com/salary)
So, if you want to make more money as a teacher, do some research and find out what you need to do to become a teacher with an advanced degree and/or specialty.
If, however, you’re sick and tired of being an underpaid teacher, or you’re a teacher about to retire, or you’re a teacher who’s looking for ways to make more money over the summer…
You may want to consider starting an online business.
TagsAgent Alice Episodes article spinning avoiding scams create a jaaxy review create a jaaxy review on website CSR2 Review CSR Classics csr racing CSR Racing Classics CSR Racing International Tips CSR Racing Tips CSR Racing Update early retirement Empower Network fear of failure fear of public speaking fear of rejection goal setting happy retirement healthy retirement how to sell Amazon products how to write jaaxy review laura silva Make More Money manifesting meditation retire early retire healthy retire wealthy retire wisely scams silva life system silva method social media buttons social media icons socialoomph Talk Fusion Talk Fusion scam Ultimate Super Tips Wealthy Affiliate wealthy affiliate bootcamp Wealthy Affiliate bootcamp phase 2 Wealthy Affiliate Review wealthy retirement
- Dora Moore September 3, 2016
- How to Write an Article September 2, 2016
- CSR 2 Racing – How to Beat Tyler Shax from Shax Industries August 18, 2016
- How to Tune Your CSR2 Cars for Optimum Performance August 10, 2016
- CSR Racing International – How to Beat Yoshiro April 9, 2016
- CSR Racing International World Tour Tips – FXX K La Finale April 3, 2016
- How to Calculate How Much You Need to Retire Based on the Music You Like March 11, 2016
- Happy Valentines Day From CSR Racing February 14, 2016
- New CSR Racing Update December 15, 2015
- CSR Racing – The Thrill is Gone October 24, 2015