It’s no secret that a lot of teachers are underpaid so I thought it might be helpful to show you the average salaries for teachers by job title. This may help you decide what to do if you want to make more money as a teacher.
For example, the average salary for a Music/Dance/Art Teacher is $24,000 while the average salary for an Elementary Math Tutor/Teacher is $55,000. That’s a big difference. So it’s obvious that if you want to make more money as a teacher you will have to do whatever is necessary to become a teacher with an advanced degree and/or specialty.
The following charts will compare the average salaries for teachers for various job titles (source = www.indeed.com/salary)
So, if you want to make more money as a teacher, do some research and find out what you need to do to become a teacher with an advanced degree and/or specialty.
If, however, you’re sick and tired of being an underpaid teacher, or you’re a teacher about to retire, or you’re a teacher who’s looking for ways to make more money over the summer…
You may want to consider starting an online business.
- Men’s Underwear Buying Tips May 23, 2018
- Dora Moore September 3, 2016
- How to Write an Article September 2, 2016
- CSR 2 Racing – How to Beat Tyler Shax from Shax Industries August 18, 2016
- How to Tune Your CSR2 Cars for Optimum Performance August 10, 2016
- CSR Racing International – How to Beat Yoshiro April 9, 2016
- CSR Racing International World Tour Tips – FXX K La Finale April 3, 2016
- How to Calculate How Much You Need to Retire Based on the Music You Like March 11, 2016
- Happy Valentines Day From CSR Racing February 14, 2016
- New CSR Racing Update December 15, 2015