If you’re about to retire chances are you’ve given some thought to the possibility of becoming a security guard to supplement your retirement income. If that’s the case I think it’s important that you research the different types of security guard positions and the salaries that go with them.
For example, the average salary for a Night Security Guard is $21,000 while the average salary for an Supervisory Security Guard is $50,000. That’s a big differnce. So it’s obvious that if you want to make more money as a security guard you will have to do whatever is necessary to become a Supervisory Security Guard.
The following chart compares average salaries for security guards by job title (source = www.indeed.com/salary)
So, if you want to make more money as a security guard, do some research and find out what you need to do to become a Supervisory Security Guard.
If, however, you don’t want to be bothered with the extra duties and responsibilities of being a Supervisory Security Guard, why not be a Night Security Guard and sit around reading newspapers and magazines. You may find yourself with so much free time on your hands that…
You might want to consider starting your own online business.
- Men’s Underwear Buying Tips May 23, 2018
- Dora Moore September 3, 2016
- How to Write an Article September 2, 2016
- CSR 2 Racing – How to Beat Tyler Shax from Shax Industries August 18, 2016
- How to Tune Your CSR2 Cars for Optimum Performance August 10, 2016
- CSR Racing International – How to Beat Yoshiro April 9, 2016
- CSR Racing International World Tour Tips – FXX K La Finale April 3, 2016
- How to Calculate How Much You Need to Retire Based on the Music You Like March 11, 2016
- Happy Valentines Day From CSR Racing February 14, 2016
- New CSR Racing Update December 15, 2015