I always thought nurses made a lot of money but then I did some research and I discovered that some nurses are well compensated while others are not.
For example, the average salary for an Emergency Room Nurse is $22,000 while the average salary for an Emergency Room RN is $72,000. That’s a big difference. So it’s obvious that if you want to make more money as a nurse you will have to do whatever is necessary to become a Registered Nurse.
The following charts will compare the average salaries for nurses and RNs for various job titles (source = www.indeed.com/salary):
So, if you want to make more money as a nurse, do some research and find out what you need to do to become a RN.
If, however, you’re sick and tired of being a nurse or you’re thinking about retirement…
You may want to consider starting an online business.
- Men’s Underwear Buying Tips May 23, 2018
- Dora Moore September 3, 2016
- How to Write an Article September 2, 2016
- CSR 2 Racing – How to Beat Tyler Shax from Shax Industries August 18, 2016
- How to Tune Your CSR2 Cars for Optimum Performance August 10, 2016
- CSR Racing International – How to Beat Yoshiro April 9, 2016
- CSR Racing International World Tour Tips – FXX K La Finale April 3, 2016
- How to Calculate How Much You Need to Retire Based on the Music You Like March 11, 2016
- Happy Valentines Day From CSR Racing February 14, 2016
- New CSR Racing Update December 15, 2015