I remember when I was a summer camp lifeguard I didn’t make too much money but I was just a teenager living with my parents so it really didn’t matter all that much.
But many lifeguards are in their 20’s and 30’s and beyond and the money they earn has to pay the bills and put food on the table.
The following chart will compare the average salaries for lifeguards by various job titles (source = www.indeed.com/salary)
There are many benefits to being a lifeguard but because it’s not the highest paying career you have to sometimes wonder if there’s a way to make more money as a lifeguard.
Well you can think about going back to school and study for a higher paying career but if you’re dead set on being a lifeguard…
You may want to consider starting an online business.
- Men’s Underwear Buying Tips May 23, 2018
- Dora Moore September 3, 2016
- How to Write an Article September 2, 2016
- CSR 2 Racing – How to Beat Tyler Shax from Shax Industries August 18, 2016
- How to Tune Your CSR2 Cars for Optimum Performance August 10, 2016
- CSR Racing International – How to Beat Yoshiro April 9, 2016
- CSR Racing International World Tour Tips – FXX K La Finale April 3, 2016
- How to Calculate How Much You Need to Retire Based on the Music You Like March 11, 2016
- Happy Valentines Day From CSR Racing February 14, 2016
- New CSR Racing Update December 15, 2015