This article is the first in a series that will focus on what I believe are the most beautiful real-life classic cars ever designed and which are featured in the CSR Classics racing game.
The beauty of CSR Classics is that you can purchase any of these cars in an “unloved” dirt cheap, ugly duckling, rust bucket condition and restore them by winning races and earning virtual cash and gold. Or, you can purchase a partially restored “loved” version and skip the restoration process – but where’s the fun in that?
Let’s begin with my favorite, the Ford GT F40 Mk 1.
The mid-sixties Ford GT F40 series (MK1 shown), winner of three consecutive 24 Hours of Lemans races, is considered by many to be one of the most beautifully designed cars in the history of automotive design. In addition to it’s comely exterior it was, at the time, one of the most advanced automobiles ever built. The story behind its development is quite compelling as well as it involves a bitter rivalry between Ferrari patriarch Enzo Ferrari and heir to the Ford dynasty Henry Ford II.
The restoration process is quite simple; you win money and you spend it on parts and services to improve the appearance and performance of you car.
Stage one parts and services include the following:
- Tires and Rims – Surface wheel rust removed, premium road tires fitted to reduce wheelspin
- Body – Initial rust removal and spare wheel removed to reduce weight and improve aerodynamics
- Engine – Install new spark plugs, HT leads, high performance coil and distributor
- Transmission – Install factory rebuilt gearbox to quicken gear changes
- Carburetor – Install 4 barrel carburetor and performance manifold to increase BHP
- Exhaust – Install stainless steel tubular exhaust manifolds (more BHP)
- Nitrous – Install dry nitrous system for a 2 second speed boost
Stage two parts and services include the following:
- Tires and Rims – Wheels scoured, sports tires fitted to further reduce wheelspin
- Body – Bodywork filled and sanded, internal weight stripped to improve launch speed
- Engine – Install high performance camshaft for increased BHP
- Transmission – Install updated clutch and lighter flywheel to quicken gear changes and rev faster
- Carburetor – Re-jet carburetor to increase fuel flow for better BHP
- Exhaust – Install big bore custom made stainless steel exhaust system (more BHP)
- Nitrous – Install higher capacity bottle to increase boost duration
Stage three parts and services include the following:
- Tires and Rims – Wheels sand blasted, soft compound sports tires fitted for better control
- Body – Primer and base paint coat applied, remove additional internal parts to reduce weight
- Engine – Install ported and polished cylinder heads for more power
- Transmission – Install triple plate clutch to quicken gear changes
- Carburetor – Install twin carburetors for increased fuel delivery and more power
- Exhaust – Exhaust manifold port matched to the cylinder heads for more power
- Nitrous – Install wet system with throttle body plate with 50HP jets
Stage four parts and services include the following:
- Tires and Rims – Wheels powder-coated, install grooved slick tires for less wheelspin
- Body – Final paint coat applied and lacquered, engine bay weight removal
- Engine – Install forged bottom end with high compression for more power
- Transmission – Install quickshift gear lever for efficient changes
- Carburetor – Match the carburetors port to the inlet manifold for increased BHP
- Exhaust – Remove silencers to allow a free-flowing exhaust for more power
- Nitrous – Install direct port delivery system with 75HP jets
Stage five parts and services include the following:
- Tires and Rims – Wheels lacquered and polished, install branded slicks to reduce wheelspin
- Body – Machine polished and waxed and interior body panels removed
- Engine – Install fully blueprinted engine for maximum BHP
- Transmission – Install electronic gear change assistance to improve shifting times
- Carburetor – Replace carburetors with individual throttle bodies for maximum power
- Exhaust – Open headers for optimum airflow increasing top end power
- Nitrous – Install 100HP jets and nitrous bottle heater for optimum pressure
I’m not a mechanic but this game makes me feel like one.
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving a question or comment, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed.
TagsAgent Alice Episodes article spinning avoiding scams create a jaaxy review create a jaaxy review on website CSR2 Review CSR Classics csr racing CSR Racing Classics CSR Racing International Tips CSR Racing Tips CSR Racing Update early retirement Empower Network fear of failure fear of public speaking fear of rejection goal setting happy retirement healthy retirement how to sell Amazon products how to write jaaxy review laura silva Make More Money manifesting meditation retire early retire healthy retire wealthy retire wisely scams silva life system silva method social media buttons social media icons socialoomph Talk Fusion Talk Fusion scam Ultimate Super Tips Wealthy Affiliate wealthy affiliate bootcamp Wealthy Affiliate bootcamp phase 2 Wealthy Affiliate Review wealthy retirement
- Dora Moore September 3, 2016
- How to Write an Article September 2, 2016
- CSR 2 Racing – How to Beat Tyler Shax from Shax Industries August 18, 2016
- How to Tune Your CSR2 Cars for Optimum Performance August 10, 2016
- CSR Racing International – How to Beat Yoshiro April 9, 2016
- CSR Racing International World Tour Tips – FXX K La Finale April 3, 2016
- How to Calculate How Much You Need to Retire Based on the Music You Like March 11, 2016
- Happy Valentines Day From CSR Racing February 14, 2016
- New CSR Racing Update December 15, 2015
- CSR Racing – The Thrill is Gone October 24, 2015