One of the DS Domination members (not Joe Beaven) sent me an email asking me to watch this video to see if I might be interested in making extra money. Here’s the video;
Info From the DS Domination Site;
After I watched the video I saw that it costs just $19 per month for the training and the tools that would allow me to participate. I came so close to joining but I decided to run a “background check” and that led me to a popular scam alert website. Based on the high number of red flags I decided not to join. I’m so glad I came across that review site! I will refer that site (or this one) to my friend who referred me to DS Domination because, I may be wrong, but I think she’s making a mistake.
Here are just a few of the red flags I came across;
- It’s possible, based on your interpretation, that participating in this program violates Amazon and Ebay policies and may result in suspension. I have an Amazon affiliate account and I don’t want to risk suspension. I was planning to sell products on Ebay and I don’t want that account to be suspended.
- There are numerous complaints from people who felt they were misled. There are a number of positive comments as well but there were enough negative comments that I decided not to join.
- There are affiliate and MLM elements attached to this system that I was not aware of. Participation in these elements is not mandatory but I get the impression that the primary goal of DS Domination is to get people involved in the affiliate and MLM elements.
- If too many people are using the same system to make money selling stuff on Ebay sooner or later there will be too many people competing with each other.
- There is no refund policy, no free trial, and no income disclosure. I want my money back if I’m not satisfied, I’d like to try your product and/or service for free, and I’d like to know how many people are succeeding with the front end of this system.
- They do not accept Paypal. One thing I like about Paypal is that they make it easy to get a refund if you are not happy with a product or service. Plus, it offers you the option of NOT giving out your credit card info to vendors.
- Also, why would I buy something on Amazon and try to mark it up and resell it on Ebay? Why not buy it at wholesale or directly from the manufacturer and then sell it?
Conclusion; This program may not be a scam but because of the red flags I’m going to pass on this one. If I’m wrong about anything that I’ve stated in this post feel free to post a rebuttal in the comment section below. Or if you think it IS a scam I’d like to hear from you too. Most of all I’d like to hear from people who are just not sure and who have questions they’d like to have answered by people who know more about this than I do.
As for the person who invited me to take a look, thanks but no thanks and I wish you good luck.
P.S. Some people think that it’s wrong and even fraudulent to buy a product on Amazon and mark it up and resell it on Ebay. Here’s a comment from soneone explaining why it’s not wrong or fraudulent;
I started thinking about this and it occured to me that they charge (and we pay) outrageous prices for popcorn and soda at the movies, hot dogs and beer at the ballpark, and just about everything you can imagine at the airport and highway rest stops. So if you decide to join DS Domination I think you can do so with a clear concious.
Thanks for stopping by.
If you have any questions or comments leave them in the comment section below.
P.S. Want to know what my #1 Recommended Internet Marketing Product for Online Success is? Click Here.
TagsAgent Alice Episodes article spinning avoiding scams create a jaaxy review create a jaaxy review on website CSR2 Review CSR Classics csr racing CSR Racing Classics CSR Racing International Tips CSR Racing Tips CSR Racing Update early retirement Empower Network fear of failure fear of public speaking fear of rejection goal setting happy retirement healthy retirement how to sell Amazon products how to write jaaxy review laura silva Make More Money manifesting meditation retire early retire healthy retire wealthy retire wisely scams silva life system silva method social media buttons social media icons socialoomph Talk Fusion Talk Fusion scam Ultimate Super Tips Wealthy Affiliate wealthy affiliate bootcamp Wealthy Affiliate bootcamp phase 2 Wealthy Affiliate Review wealthy retirement
- Dora Moore September 3, 2016
- How to Write an Article September 2, 2016
- CSR 2 Racing – How to Beat Tyler Shax from Shax Industries August 18, 2016
- How to Tune Your CSR2 Cars for Optimum Performance August 10, 2016
- CSR Racing International – How to Beat Yoshiro April 9, 2016
- CSR Racing International World Tour Tips – FXX K La Finale April 3, 2016
- How to Calculate How Much You Need to Retire Based on the Music You Like March 11, 2016
- Happy Valentines Day From CSR Racing February 14, 2016
- New CSR Racing Update December 15, 2015
- CSR Racing – The Thrill is Gone October 24, 2015