Happy Valentines Day From CSR Racing
With reluctance I just purchased the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3.
I did so I could compete in the online Valentines tournament.
The cool thing about this tournament is that it pays out a whopping RP X 5!
The thing that kinda sucks is that it will cost me a bundle to fully upgrade the car.
The thing that really sucks is that once the event is over it will sit in my garage forever and since it’s not a real car I can’t drive it around town and impress nobody! Not that I actually would…
Oh, well…if everything works out I should be able to finish the current season in the top 3% and win the stunning Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.
The key to winning with the 458 is to execute the Perfect Shift Pattern:
- Perfect Start (needle on the 5)
- Perfect Shift to 2nd
- Perfect Shift to 3rd
- Perfect Shift to 4th
- Perfect Shift to 5th
- Deploy Nitrous
- Perfect Shift to 6th
- Perfect Shift to 7th
It always helps to hire the Pro Tuner and the Blogger for the first three or four streaks. After that you’ll probably need to hire the full race team.
I was confidently on my way to a top 1% finish when I encountered a challenger who had over 32 million RPs. Of course it was impossible to beat him which was very frustrating because I just spent real cash on the car and the full race team.
So I vented my frustration on the CSR Racing facebook page and this was their response:
I don’t think I’ll complain…I’ll just keep racing and finish in the top 3% now that I know how many points I need.
I also know how many streaks I need to win a boatload of gold;
I ended up winning the 18 gold and I also won the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento;
The new season has started and I’m not sure if I’m going to go all out and battle for the top prize which is the Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione.
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving a question or comment, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed.
- Men’s Underwear Buying Tips May 23, 2018
- Dora Moore September 3, 2016
- How to Write an Article September 2, 2016
- CSR 2 Racing – How to Beat Tyler Shax from Shax Industries August 18, 2016
- How to Tune Your CSR2 Cars for Optimum Performance August 10, 2016
- CSR Racing International – How to Beat Yoshiro April 9, 2016
- CSR Racing International World Tour Tips – FXX K La Finale April 3, 2016
- How to Calculate How Much You Need to Retire Based on the Music You Like March 11, 2016
- Happy Valentines Day From CSR Racing February 14, 2016
- New CSR Racing Update December 15, 2015