The CSR Racing International World Tour starts at the end of the current season.
I’ve been racing like mad and after just two days I’m in the top 3%.
I’m using my McLaren P1 GTR and my fastest time so far is 7.22 secsonds in the 1/4 mile.
My toughest opponents have been the surprising Challenger Drag PAK, the polarizing Bugatti Veyron, and the venerable McLaren P1 GTR.
I faced several Ferrari LaFerraris and none came close to beating me. My point is this; THE LaFERRARI IS WAY OVER RATED!!!!
I’m racing while I’m writing this and I just moved into the top 2%.
I’ve earned about 5 million dollars and several hundred thousand dollars worth of upgrades I can use on my next car which, as long as I can stay in the top 3%, will be the Lamborghini Veneno pictured below.
There are 9 days left and if you want to win the Veneno which will replace the P1 as the best car in CSR Racing you need to read the following tips:
Best CSR Racing Tips for the McLaren P1 GTR
- continuously tap the gas pedal lightly so that the needle is slightly past the 4k rpm mark at launch (a perfect start is not necessary)
- shift through the remaining gears until you reach 6th gear (perfect shifts are not necessary)
- tap the Nitrous button and make sure it is being injected (the button is also a gauge)
- shift into 7th gear just before the light turns green (a perfect shift is not necessary)
- hire the Pro Tuner and the Blogger for EVERY race!
- hire the full race team over the weekend
If anything is not clear or if you need any help post a question in the comment section below.
I just finished my second streak and earned $102,000 plus three bonus prizes:
10% RP Boost
Two Gold Coins
Frankie the Fin just offered me an extra 30% RP Boost but I turned it down.
There is a lot of speculation over what cars will be featured in the International World Tour. We know for sure that the Veneno is in, but what about the rest of the lineup? And what countries will be involved? Here are my guesses;
- Great Britain will represented by the McLaren P1 GTR
- Sweden will be represented by the Koenigsegg Agera
- Germany will be represented by the Bugatti Veyron
- Italy will be represented by two bitter rivals;
- the Lamborghini Veneno
- and the Ferrari LaFerrari
- The United States will be represented by the Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
Updates posted on August 24, 2015;
1. The LaFerrari is NOT OVERRATED!!!. So many people with times better than mine (see comments below) have made me change my mind (although I still prefer the McLaren P1 GTR).
2. Boy was I wrong; The McLaren P1 GTR, Koenigsegg Agera, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari LaFerrari, and Saleen S7 Twin Turbo ARE NOT featured in the new International. The featured cars are;
- Lamborghini Veneo
- Jaguar C-X75
- Koenigsegg One:1
- Mazda Furai
- Ferrari FXX K
3. I went to bed after reaching the top 1% but woke up in the top 2%. Still good enough to win the Veneno. This was one tough season. Was it worth it? I think so. I earned 15 million virtual dollars and enough free upgrades to upgrade my Veneno to over 700 rating points. After that it only cost another 1.5 million to increase the rating to 720.
4.The Lamboghini Veneno IS NOT the best CSR Racing car but it’s not as bad as some people think. Here are a few tips on driving it:
At zero to sixty miles per hour in less than 1.5 seconds, the Lamborghini Veneno might be the fastest accelerating car in CSR Racing. But with a top speed of only 203.5 mph don’t count on it to win any Tier 5 race longer than 1/4 mile.
The Veneno is able to achieve that rarefied time due to the fact that it generates very little wheelspin when it begins it’s journey down the race track. In fact, the wheelspin lasts less than a second and if you apply the Nitrous at the right moment the Veneno takes off like a jet fighter catapulted down an aircraft flight deck.
After that it’s just a matter of hitting a few perfect shifts and you’ll have enough of a lead to beat just about anyone. Miss a few shifts and you’ll watch in horror as your opponent gains ground and if you’re lucky maybe you’ll eek out a photo finish victory.
Here’s the PSP (Perfect Shift Pattern) for the Lamborghini Veneno;
- Go for a perfect launch when the tach needle is around 5.5 thousand RPMs
- Shift into 2nd gear just when the wheelspin indicator stops flashing
- Deploy the Nitrous
- Perfect shift to 3rd gear
- Perfect shift to 4th gear
- Perfect shift to 5th gear
- Perfect shift to 6th gear
My personal best using this strategy is 7.192 seconds which is enough to win most Multiplayer races no matter who (or what) you’re up against.
I hope this helps you finish the season at the top.
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving a question or comment, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed.
TagsAgent Alice Episodes article spinning avoiding scams create a jaaxy review create a jaaxy review on website CSR2 Review CSR Classics csr racing CSR Racing Classics CSR Racing International Tips CSR Racing Tips CSR Racing Update early retirement Empower Network fear of failure fear of public speaking fear of rejection goal setting happy retirement healthy retirement how to sell Amazon products how to write jaaxy review laura silva Make More Money manifesting meditation retire early retire healthy retire wealthy retire wisely scams silva life system silva method social media buttons social media icons socialoomph Talk Fusion Talk Fusion scam Ultimate Super Tips Wealthy Affiliate wealthy affiliate bootcamp Wealthy Affiliate bootcamp phase 2 Wealthy Affiliate Review wealthy retirement
- Dora Moore September 3, 2016
- How to Write an Article September 2, 2016
- CSR 2 Racing – How to Beat Tyler Shax from Shax Industries August 18, 2016
- How to Tune Your CSR2 Cars for Optimum Performance August 10, 2016
- CSR Racing International – How to Beat Yoshiro April 9, 2016
- CSR Racing International World Tour Tips – FXX K La Finale April 3, 2016
- How to Calculate How Much You Need to Retire Based on the Music You Like March 11, 2016
- Happy Valentines Day From CSR Racing February 14, 2016
- New CSR Racing Update December 15, 2015
- CSR Racing – The Thrill is Gone October 24, 2015